How it Works
- All auctions are open to the general public. Vehicles have a $300 reserve price.
- All bidders must have an account to bid. You can create an account here
- Ensure your information is correct in your account. Use your first and last name and we will include notes about your business name to your file. Bills of sale will ONLY be made out to the account holder or their business.
- All auctions are viewable online 5 days prior to bidding at which point they will automatically be moved to the active auction collection.
- Bidding starts at 08:00 after the 5-day viewing period. You will be able to bid on all auctions until noon on the 7th day of bidding.
- View our page about placing bids here
- You have 14 days from the notice of your winning bid to pay for and collect your vehicle. Please read our full Terms and Conditions
- The system will automatically notify you if you have been outbid as well as if your bid has been accepted as the "winning" bid.
- There are multiple payment options available to you including Cash, Credit Card, Certified or Business Cheques, Interac E-Transfers and more.
- We do not currently offer proxy bidding.
- With the move to digital we are no longer offering onsite auctions. All abandoned vehicle viewing and purchasing will be done from this site.
- Auction support, pickup and payment hours are Monday-Friday 9am-4pm
If you need assistance please fill out the form below